Projectmanagement for iPro’s.
How to complete an assignment smoothly?
Delivering professional services in a project-based way.
You are an iPro, an Independent Professional (aka “Freelancer”) and you provide professional services to your customers and clients.
Your services are (hopefully) clearly described in a service contract. In addition to the classic legal terms and conditions, the invoicing and payment clauses, and so on, there is also a service scope description. Isn’t it ?
This service scope description clarifies what needs to be done, when and how.
- How do you develop such a service scope, and how do you monitor this scope package during service delivery ?
- How can you avoid that the customer starts asking for additional work outside the agreed service scope, but is not willing to pay for these extras ?
- How can you avoid discussions regarding service quality ?
- How can you avoid discussions related to a different perceived service results or outcomes ?
Having a clear view and understanding of the desired outcome and the service scope, will help you to define a correct price for your services, it will also help you during contract negotiation, and it will be of great value during service delivery.
📖 What to expect?
This is an interactive masterclass, and you will learn from a recognized expert in the field. Here is what makes this masterclass unique:
- 👉 The expert will help you frame the problem
- 👉 You will receive unique insights on the topic
- 👉 Real life experiences will illustrate the do’s and don’ts
- 👉 You will try new tools and methods under supervision
- 👉 You will get answers to all your questions
In this 2 hour masterclass, you will learn :
- The fundamentals of professional project management for iPro’s
- How to gather and capture information about the desired outcome ?
- How to build the service scope package ?
- How to deal with variations and changes of the agreed scope ?
- 7 habits of successful project managers
- Project planning checklist
🎓 About the masterclass leader
This masterclass will be given by Dirk Huyers. Dirk is active in the world of projects and project management for over 30 years. He was involved in many types of projects, in various sectors and industries. Dirk has experience in this field as a freelancer and as an entrepreneur, and therefore knows perfectly what the iPro of today is confronted with. Today, Dirk is active as a PM mentor, coach and trainer and specialises in personalising a project approach tailored to the company needs, in other words, “PM à la Carte”. Next to that he is often consulted as an external sparring partner, also known as the “Project Doctor”.
📚 About the betoobe 360 program
The betoobe 360 Program organises each year more than 20 Master Classes, exhaustively covering all the required fields of expertise to be a successful Independent Professional. This 360 Masterclass is part of the Leadership section and addresses the subject of Project Management iPro’s With the ambition of an MBA for Independent Professional, the betoobe 360 program is divided in 4 tracks, 20 topics and delivers more than 130 hours of packed business value per year. Its main components are the 360 Coaching, the 360 Clinics, the 360 Essentials Workshops and the 360 Master Classes. Delivered in small sessions through the year in an online format, this program is perfectly adapted to the lifestyle and constraints of an Independent Professional. The topics range from sales to finance through marketing and entrepreneurship. The fully “a la carte” approach makes it a perfect match for your needs: just in time, just enough.
🎓 About the organizers of the betoobe 360 program
The program is animated and delivered by Jean-Paul Delmeire and Peter Janssens with the support of expert guests and of the community of betoobe leaders. In the last 10 years, the two founders of betoobe have successfully applied their extensive executive experience to define a unique program of business improvement for innovative companies. Now this program has been adapted to the needs of Independent Professionals and is delivered as the betoobe 360 program. Jean-Paul and Peter bring an academic background in Psychology and Education Science, an exceptional track record as executives, a successful business improvement model and many years of experience as Independent Professionals themselves.